Thursday, February 25, 2010

the 30th anniversary tour gets closer

It's not that I haven't been online for the past month.

In fact, I think I've been here almost *every* night for the past month, 'til well after midnight. I've just been busy. Too busy even to blog... even though I wanted to.

But last night, I passed a milestone... after weeks of planning, and months of procrastination, last night, I pressed the button and booked a return flight to London and a week's accommodation - whoo-hoooooooo!

Towards the end of May, just as Winter's starting to get depressing and miserable, I'm off to the northern Spring for a long-awaited holiday. My first visit, in fact, since 1980! Where did the time go?

Only one more task before I can relax - finding a place to stay in Paris for a fortnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment