Sunday, November 1, 2009

time warp

November already? I didn't get to blog the whole of October?! Has my gnat-like attention span already taken me to the point where blogging just seems like, so last September, so soon?

I remember signing up for a MySpace account and spending a week or so learning to get bored with it. I got into Facebook, for about, oh, two months or so, last year. Twitter really fascinated me, for at least 48 hours... but blogging seemed like a bit of a keeper.

I was especially busy with work during October, so I remember often getting home and being short of time for everything, every night. But I found time to see some *great* movies at the cinema ("Julie & Julia", "Whatever Works" and "Genova"), plus a few good ones on blu ray. Daylight saving started (still feels early, but very welcome), which magically prompted me to spend more time doing 'stuff' in the evenings, when I would, in darker months, be sitting in front of my keyboard. Hmm... but I think it was my new 'project' that really stole my attention away from the blog.

If I want to keep this thing going, I'll have to find a way to combine the two for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment