Thursday, April 29, 2010

nothing to lose but your smoker's money

I can't completely agree with the Rudd Government's decision to lift the price of a pack of fags by $2.16.

If it were my decision, I would have put them up by $21.60 a pack!

Listening to those whinging addicts bleating on the radio about how hard done-by they are really made my heart bleed, and my stomach ache with laughter.

Smoking is a disgusting and deadly habit. If this tiny price hike encourages just a few people to wake up to themselves and quit, it's a wonderful thing.

If it raises extra money for health care for everyone else, that's a good thing too.

Smokers have only themselves to blame. If they don't want to pay, just quit. Otherwise, stop complaining - the rest of us are the ones who have to put up with your stench and arrogance; we're the ones who have the real reason to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment