Sunday, April 19, 2009

oh, ha ha

And it wouldn't be April in Melbourne without the Melbourne International Comedy Festival! This is my favourite event of the year, and I try to get to as many shows as I can.

So, not content with putting in my eight hours at the office, punctuated with a two-hour trip to the Flower and Garden Show, I fronted up on the evening of the 1st with a couple of friends to the first Festival performance of British comedian Stephen K Amos (Find the Funny), at the Comedy Theatre.

It was worth the effort to see this funny and polished performance by a fine comedian. Despite leaving it almost too late to buy tickets, we had good (albeit high) seats, in the middle of the row in the Dress Circle, with a clear view of the stage, and we thoroughly enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment