Friday, June 5, 2009

more things I hate that other people do

Just 'cause I'm in the mood for it:
  • People who smoke anywhere in public! I don't care that it's not yet illegal to smoke outdoors; I hate walking down the street and copping a face full of some stinking pig smoker's putrid exhaust, carelessly exhaled in my path. It's disgusting. If I chose to sneeze or cough on them, I wouldn't complain about their filthy habit, but I have the manners to make sure that I don't spontaneously offend strangers in the street with optional personal excretions, and they should learn to do the same!

  • Closely related: ignorant arsehole smokers who light up at outdoor cafes while normal people are trying to eat/drink/talk/avoid lung cancer/enjoy life/enjoy the 'fresh' air! Would they mind if I pissed into their dinner plates in return? The effect is similar! I almost never get to sit at an outdoor cafe in nice weather, or even in bad weather, 'cause I can't stomach the stench from the ignorant smoking class who invariably show up like an unwanted blowie as soon as you put a cup or fork to your lips!
whew... that felt good!

No comments:

Post a Comment